Modulus Consulting is a nationwide Building Information Modeling (BIM) service provider, supporting architects, engineers, contractors, and owners with top quality, efficient implementation of BIM on commercial projects. Modulus works with some of the most respected firms in the AEC industry on projects ranging from hospitals and high-rises, to tech campuses and stadiums. More information can be found on our website www.modulusconsulting.com.
Modulus Consulting is seeking Sr. BIM Specialists for our San Francisco and Washington, D.C. offices. This is a full time position with competitive salary. We currently offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k matching, 14 days of PTO in addition to 10 paid holidays. Qualified applicants should submit their resume to HR@modulusconsulting.com.
Modulus Consulting is a California at-will employer.
- Revit Architectural, Structural, MEP and MF modeling.
- As-built modeling from point clouds.
- Lead a team of modelers.
- Lead BIM Coordination using Navisworks Manage and Glue.
- Working on teams in Modulus' office and on project sites or client offices.
- Attend AEC industry user groups and conferences.
- Interface with clients.
- Meeting project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Quality Checking of your work and other's work.
- Reporting to Modulus Project Managers.
- At least 4 years of experience with Revit modeling and/or Navisworks coordination.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction.
- Ability and desire to learn new software tools and workflows.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel to local project sites and client offices.
- Self-motivated, able to follow direction, able to work well on a team, and all the other typical good qualities you see on job postings.