The Universal 3ds Max CAD Data Translator.
Native translation to 3ds Max for Catia, UG, Pro/E models.
Power Translators Universal is the answer to get those native CAD models and assemblies into MAX or VIZ with the push of a button. Power Translators Universal reads native Catia, UG, and Pro/E files and creates a "Power NURBS" object to represent the precise geometry defined in these advanced CAD files. It can then create a mesh at render time to a specified user defined tolerance relative to the size of the object in the image. For example, a tolerance of 1/2 Pixel will produce an extremely high quality image with very smooth edges that do not have polygonal artifacts. The "Power NURBS" object introduced by Power Translators Universal can have materials applied at the sub-object level and supports most MAX Mesh modifiers (twist, UVMap, etc.). Power Translators Universal could easily pay for itself on a single project in time savings alone.
Power Translator Universal Features:
- Native Translation of Catia, Pro/E and UG data
- Includes Power NURBS
- Multi-processor mesh generation
- Powerful face flipping tools
- NURBS caching technology
- Advanced surface repair and reconstruction
- Duplicate face detection
- Power Navigator Assembly Browser.
- Re-translate Catia, UG, Pro/E data on the fly within Max
- Automatic and Manual Sewing Tools
Power Translator Tutorials
Power Translator Gallery