Better, Bigger, Faster.
The world's most versatile 3-D modeler now handles bigger projects, faster, with more than 2,000 enhancements.
With more than 1,000 modeling, editing, and interface enhancements.
Big projects, faster with 64-bit and enhanced graphics coprocessor support.
2-D display up to 25 times faster.
Light-weight extrusions and more efficient meshing.
With the new display modes and enhanced rendering, impress your clients and colleagues in every phase of the project.
Realizing a design require drawing, analysis, digital prototyping and fabrication, and compatibility with hundreds of digital tools.
The research and development platform of choice for the world's most innovative minds just got better.
Nine new import/export file formats, more than 50 new compatibility enhancements. Also, the updated openNURBS libraries allow hundreds of other applications to read and write Rhino 5’s native 3DM files.
New Zoo 5 network license system supporting 3rd party plug-ins.
Easier to deploy licenses in larger installations.
Easier to share, manage and track licenses.
Rhino 5 for Windows runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers, with:
- 1 GB RAM. 8 GB or more is recommended
- DVD drive or an Internet connection for installation
- 600 MB disk space
- OpenGL 2 capable video card
- Note: Apple hardware is supported only with Bootcamp
- Windows 7 or 8 - recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
- Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit Windows systems.
- Service releases downloaded automatically
- License validation and product registration is simplified
- Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Mac OS X, but an OS X version is under development.
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels