I am really excited that Chuck Mies, Autodesk BIM Solutions Executive will be joining Ideate at our offices in Portland and Seattle next week, November 2 and 3. Chuck is a guy who understands clearly how to provide targeted business solutions in the AEC space. Chuck understands business drivers and how design technology can solve business problems.
BIM and the Application to the Building Lifecycle: overview of BIM, proceeding into some specific recommendations and observations from other owners on their use of the technology.
- What is BIM, an overview for the owner to understand lifecycle benefits.
- The effect of process interoperability issues through design and construction and the impact on owners, and how BIM can be used to address these issues.
- The BIM-Based lifecycle strategies that are emerging from large owners.
- The position of the industry to support these initiatives.
- The benefit of developing deliverable standards.
- The use of documents like the AIA E202 and other examples to do so.
Who Should Attend: Contractors and architects seeking ways to win business by differentiating themselves from the competition, offering insight to building owners on the gains to be realized with BIM. Building owners who need to learn why BIM is important and how it will improve business.
- November 2, Portland Oregon
- November 3, Seattle Washington
Complete BIM event details and registration link.
For more information on the software solutions, training, and consulting Ideate provides, please visit the Ideate, Inc. homepage.
Ideate, Inc. is a leading Autodesk Authorized Developer with 25+ years’ experience in software development and specific focus on Building Information Modeling (BIM) and is a leading Autodesk solutions provider offering quality software, training, support and custom consulting services to the AEC industry since 1992. Headquartered in San Francisco, California and operating five Autodesk Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) in the northwestern U.S., Ideate is recognized as an Autodesk Gold Partner for Architecture, Engineering and Construction, one of Autodesk’s highest levels of authorization.
Autodesk, Autodesk Revit and ATC are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.