Autodesk recently participated as the premier corporate sponsor for the Green BIM Smart Market Report. Key findings from the report demonstrate:
- Green building sector will drive adoption of BIM - 7 out of 10 respondents report medium to high green project involvement.
- Opportunities in Green Retrofit - 88% of non-green BIM users believe they will use it for retrofit projects during next two years.
- Energy Performance Monitoring - Owners have low awareness of the benefits of BIM.
- Energy Performance Simulation - Green BIM users are simulating energy performance, including lighting/daylighting, whole building analysis, and energy code compliance.
Learn more about Green BIM opportunities from these various resources:
- Guide to Sustainable Design
- Success Stories: DesignGroup, ARBA Studios
- Rapid Energy Modeling information
- Green Retrofit Smart Market report
Ready to get hands-on? Join Ideate for our Green BIM Basics course.
Hands-on exercises demonstrate how to utilize BIM along with other design and analysis tools such as Autodesk Green Building Studio and 3ds Max Design to maximize efficiency, functionality and most importantly, beauty. The focus will initially be on preparing simple models for analysis, modifying and saving multiple design iterations and reports in Green Building Studio.
Check out details and upcoming class dates.
For more information on the software solutions, training, and consulting Ideate provides, please visit the Ideate, Inc. homepage.
Ideate, Inc. is a leading Autodesk Authorized Developer with 25+ years’ experience in software development and specific focus on Building Information Modeling (BIM) and is a leading Autodesk solutions provider offering quality software, training, support and custom consulting services to the AEC industry since 1992. Headquartered in San Francisco, California and operating five Autodesk Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) in the northwestern U.S., Ideate is recognized as an Autodesk Gold Partner for Architecture, Engineering and Construction, one of Autodesk’s highest levels of authorization.
Autodesk, Autodesk Revit and ATC are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.