Ideate, Inc. is pleased to announce Ideate BIMLink, an application for Autodesk Revit software.
Push. Pull. Power.
Ideate BIMLink creates a link between Revit and the industry standard data solution, Microsoft® Excel®. Pull Building Information Modeling (BIM) information from a Revit file into Excel and push Excel data back into Revit with equal ease. Get unprecedented access to BIM data!
What does this mean for you? Now you can:
- Externalize data in your Revit model that used to be out of reach to non-Revit users
- Reach data that Revit hides, including phase and design option data.
- Update volumes of data following external and internal changes, while maintaining linked relationships
- Clean up your templates by reviewing all parameter values (like Type Name and Type Mark) even while no instances exist
- Push calculated data such as occupancy loads, duct and pipe lengths, or beam cut lengths, into your tags
- Streamline your Quality Control processes by controlling family and project-based parameters
- Instead of editing manually within Revit, use automated Excel capabilities to save time and prevent errors
Wow, we could go on, but if you’re ready to learn more…
- We’re exhibiting at Autodesk University, booth 609. Stop by and see us!
- We’re chatting about Ideate BIMLink at Autodesk University Virtual.
- Register to join us for an webinar on December 8, 2010.
- Follow @IdeateSoftware on Twitter and check out our videos on YouTube.
And of course, for complete product features and additional materials including use-case videos, tutorials and ROI calculator, visit the Ideate Software website.
For more information on the software solutions, training, and consulting Ideate provides, please visit the Ideate, Inc. homepage.
Ideate, Inc. is a leading Autodesk Authorized Developer with 25+ years’ experience in software development and specific focus on Building Information Modeling (BIM) and is a leading Autodesk solutions provider offering quality software, training, support and custom consulting services to the AEC industry since 1992. Headquartered in San Francisco, California and operating five Autodesk Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) in the northwestern U.S., Ideate is recognized as an Autodesk Gold Partner for Architecture, Engineering and Construction, one of Autodesk’s highest levels of authorization.
Autodesk, Autodesk Revit and ATC are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Ideate Software allows Revit users to have unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer for Revit, and Ideate Sticky were all developed to solve persistent problems in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk and ATC are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.