- The Ideate BIMLink site has been updated to include a fully functional Free Trial version of the product.
- Download a free, non-commercial 2-week trial version which will allow you to import and export up to (25)-lines of data from Revit to Excel.
- Ready to purchase Ideate BIMLink? Upgrade your trial to a fully licensed version. Visit the Buy Now page and after the order is processed, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to download and activate the license code.
- New Ideate BIMLink videos and informative tutorials have been loaded to the Ideate Software YouTube Channel.
- Our next Ideate BIMLink Overview webinar is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, December 22. It is a perfect chance to see the product and talk with Glynnis Patterson, our Director of Services. View all upcoming Ideate Software events here.
- Check out the great review of Ideate BIMLink included in the AECbytes AEC Exhibitor Highlights from Autodesk University 2010.
- And we appreciate the recommendation by Jean-Paul Trehen, AEC Sr. Technical Consultant/Autodesk, on our Ideate LinkedIn profile.
- We’ll be continuing the activity here on our Ideate Solutions blog and on our @IdeateSoftware Twitter feed, so be sure you’re subscribed to keep up to date!
Make your Revit model Excel with Ideate BIMLink.
To see additional use cases, and to download your free trial visit the Ideate Software website.
For more information on the software solutions, training, and consulting Ideate provides, please visit the Ideate, Inc. homepage.
Ideate, Inc. is a leading Autodesk Authorized Developer with 25+ years’ experience in software development and specific focus on Building Information Modeling (BIM) and is a leading Autodesk solutions provider offering quality software, training, support and custom consulting services to the AEC industry since 1992. Headquartered in San Francisco, California and operating five Autodesk Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) in the northwestern U.S., Ideate is recognized as an Autodesk Gold Partner for Architecture, Engineering and Construction, one of Autodesk’s highest levels of authorization.
Autodesk, Autodesk Revit and ATC are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Ideate Software allows Revit users to have unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer for Revit, and Ideate Sticky were all developed to solve persistent problems in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk and ATC are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.