Have you always wondered what happens to your Civil 3D subscription dollars?
Well, Autodesk keeps on adding value for subscription customers and released a new product extension exclusively for subscription customers:
Download from Subscription Center and install it easily.
Once installed you can access it from Toolbox tab of Toolspace under Subscription Extension Manager.
With this tool you are now able to: (advantages)
- Create a volume surface right from this panorama or use a one created earlier.
- Produce a volume report in one click; which is faster and less number of steps than before.
- Export the volume information in the drawing as block with on click.
- See the visual net graph in the panorama itself.
- Calculate multiple bounded volumes.
- Most of all the volume entry in the panorama stays there even after you close the drawing.
Get more information and watch a video on autodesk.com Help.
For more information on the software solutions, training and consulting Ideate provides, please visit the Ideate, Inc. homepage.
Senior Application Specialist Infrastructure
Gaurav is a Senior Application Specialist for Infrastructure Solutions at Ideate based out of San Francisco. He has over 18 years of experience in construction and related software industry. With this extensive design technology background he helps engineering and surveying companies, federal and state government agencies, and ENR 500 firms critically analyze and improve their construction drawing production process. He implements Civil infrastructure design technology led by InfraWorks and Civil 3D and has helped Ideate grow Civil Infrastructure Services. Being an industry recognized speaker he has presented cutting edge design technology at several industry conferences such as Autodesk University. Find Gaurav on Twitter.