Sometimes you need to talk with a person, and sometimes you don’t. When you simply want to download Autodesk software, consider using AVA, the Autodesk Virtual Agent. Here are step-by-step instructions.
- Go to: https://ava.autodesk.com
- Type “download” in the box at the bottom
Select the product you’d like to download and the version, and click “NEXT.”
- Select “Windows 64 Bit” for Operating System and “English” for Language. Click “NEXT.”
- For the Download Method, we recommend “Browser Download,” because it is the most consistent. Click “Save File” and then “Run.”
- By default, it will extract to the C:\Autodesk location. Click “OK”
- The Installation Window will open; you can install from there or hit “Exit” to install from your C:\Autodesk location
For more tips on how to get the most out of your Autodesk software, visit the Ideate blog.
For more information on the software solutions, training and consulting Ideate provides, please visit the Ideate, Inc. homepage.
Technical Support & Services Manager
Bradley earned his Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Oregon, Portland. His special research and design emphasis was on commercial production facilities including wineries, breweries, and distilleries. Bradley’s professional experience has a design focus on build services for residential construction and environmental graphics. Within his community, he volunteers as a youth athletics coach. As Ideate’s Technical Support & Services Manager and a Revit Instructor, Bradley provides Revit MEP training and support for AEC firms. He is based in the Ideate Portland, Oregon office.