Just starting your first Collaboration for Revit® project and need to open from the BIM 360TM Drive? Don’t waste time clicking around trying to figure it out. Here are instructions:
- While in Revit, select “Open” from the “File” menu.
- The typical Open Dialog Box opens
- Click the BIM 360 Icon on the upper left side of the screen
- If you are part of a hub, you will see a folder structure where projects can be originated.
- 2018 projects will be in the folders. If there aren’t any 2018 projects, you will get this message: “There are no models in the project.”
For more tips on how to get the most out of your Autodesk software, visit the Ideate Blog.
For more information on the software solutions, training and consulting Ideate provides, please visit the Ideate, Inc. homepage.
Autodesk screen shots reprinted courtesy of Autodesk, Inc.
Technical Support & Services Manager
Bradley earned his Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Oregon, Portland. His special research and design emphasis was on commercial production facilities including wineries, breweries, and distilleries. Bradley’s professional experience has a design focus on build services for residential construction and environmental graphics. Within his community, he volunteers as a youth athletics coach. As Ideate’s Technical Support & Services Manager and a Revit Instructor, Bradley provides Revit MEP training and support for AEC firms. He is based in the Ideate Portland, Oregon office.