Modulus Consulting provides extra hands to help with your BIM project. With diverse backgrounds and extensive experience in a broad range of project types and BIM requirements, the Modulus Consulting team is well-versed in the practical challenges presented by BIM. The US-based experts will work side-by-side with your team, providing you with a scalable and flexible staffing model that evolves with your needs.
- BIM Coordination
- 3D Modeling for Design and Construction
- Laser Scanning and As-built Modeling
- BIM Project Mentoring
- BIM Project Strategy Development
- 6D BIM for Facilities Management
- 4D Sequencing Models
By supplementing your staff, Modulus Consulting will help you:
- Efficiently coordinate your project to an appropriate Level of Development with a tailored BIM Execution Plan.
- Meet modeling deliverables, whether you start from 2D drawings, add to a working model, or use LiDAR point clouds.
- Document as-built conditions where access, geometry, or precision are critical with laser scanning, or LiDAR.
- Explain what you want to build and how you want to build it with 4D sequencing models for proposals and architectural renderings and photo-realistic fly-throughs for marketing.
- Apply classroom training to real projects.
- Develop strategies that include technology, people, and unique project requirements.